Friday, June 25, 2010

In the mood...

Lately I have been in the mood...the mood to bake, that is. This week I made cookie brownie bars which I have to admit came from the box, but I still baked them so that counts, right? They were gooey and yummy and delicious.

I also baked a blackberry cobbler...this was from scratch. I got a Kitchen Aid mixer for Mother's Day and decided to put that thing to use. I found a recipe on bettycrocker.com and went to work. It was really easy to make...the hard part was waiting 45 minutes for it to bake. It turned out great.


I have decided I really like baking...it is a great way to de-stress. Has anyone else been in the baking mood? Please share what yummy things have been coming out of your oven lately...I am looking for some fun new recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Can you go back into this mood please? I want to come over and eateateat. : )

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin