Monday, July 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

My husband and I recently bought our very first home. Hooray! Goodbye tiny apartment, hello wide open space and lots of blank walls. Walls that I can paint and put as many holes in as I want and well, maybe some fun wallpaper...maybe.




We moved into our new home at the end of March and slowly I have been trying to fill those empty walls and make this shell of a house feel like our home. Things are coming together and I know that over time this house will become what we want it to be, a place of warmth and love, a place that people feel comfortable and welcome....I can do that, right? Time to get crafty....I have lots of little projects planned and am hoping to post some of those to share...so stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. You better get busy doing those projects and posting them so I can copy them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin