Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

Well, it has been a while since my last post....I have to admit that I didn't really find blogging fun. I found it more of a chore than anything. I think the reason for that is, I was trying too hard to be someone I am not. What I posted wasn't really all that interesting to me...well some post were interesting and some were not. I admit that I was being lame and so I left my blog(insert tears) with a vow(vow might be too strong of a word) to never blog again.

I still spent loads of time(too much to admit) in blog land. I love blog land. I love the ideas I get...I love the stories I read...I love knowing there are other people out there who share my opinion about curtain length(for you hunny). Blog land is fun and I have decided I want to be more than a blog interloper....so here I am willing and wanting to give it another try(Yikes).

To blog it is....I promise to do better this time...I will try anyway. Plese leave me some comments and let me know what you think about blogging? What has been your experience as a blogger? Any helpful hints are appreciated....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin