Saturday, September 5, 2009

Here goes...

This is my first official time to blog and I feel the best place to start is with my life. My name is Misty and I am currently 29 years old. That fact will change in a few short months and then I will have to tell people I am 30. This is something I have yet to come to terms with. Oh well...

I am happily married and have a wonderful daughter, Amelia. She is four years old and makes life very interesting. My husband and I are expecting daughter number two in early January. We are very excited, although the challenge of two kids is sometimes scary. We have each other so it shouldn't be to bad.

I like to bargain shop, spend time with my family and friends, read, and craft. I hope to share more on these subjects in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Hi sneaky girl! I had no idea you were considering...
    Well, welcome to blogland. I really like your background. Yay! Now post some pictures of something exciting cause that's what I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just decided to do this...no planning ahead. I hope to post some pics soon. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - give us some creative pics.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin