Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun Finds...

I decided on a whim to stop off and check out my local Good Will store to see if I could find any treasures. I hadn't been to Good Will since it opened about a month ago. I did not find anything on that first trip, but I was really excited to try again. As I walked in I decided I would have an open mind and really search through what was there among the racks and shelves, looking for things that could be revamped with just a little elbow grease. I found some things I am really excited about.

I found a large jewelry box in really good condition and a fun message board(that is what I am calling it, anyway). Oh, and by the way...I only spent like 12 dollars. Here are some pics:





We will call these the "before" pictures. I have some ideas planned for each of my treasures, but I need to take a trip to my local craft store before I start. For now these projects will have to wait for the weekend. I am excited to see how they will turn out. "After" pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. I think that message board will be so cute! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin