Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Festive Fall Fireplace


I decided that my fireplace needed some fall decor. I went to my local HoLo(Hobby Lobby) and purchased a few pumpkins, some berries, some fall leaves, and a few cinnamon candles(yummy). I spent a total of 11 dollars because all the fall decor is 50% off at HoLo this week...YAY! I already had pine cones and candles in my fireplace. I layered in the berries and leaves with the pine cones and then added the pumpkins. I put my new candles in my candle holders and lit them. It looks really fun and was so quick and easy to do!!! I can't wait to add more touches of fall to my home...fall is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Where have I been? How did I miss this?
    It looks nifty -- and warm and comfy and I wish wish wish I was sitting right by it with a cup of hot cider. And you. And Michael Scott. Because we all need a little more awkwardness in our lives. : )

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin